10 books that have stayed with me
There is little more I believe in than love. I like to read about love, learn about love, lose myself in love. And each of these books let me drown in love, whether it be in whoops of delight, in shouts of frustration, in moments which melted my heart or which made me cry.
They’ve all stayed with me, the characters and the story and the way of them when other books fall out of my head a week after I’ve finished reading them, these ones etched their way into my heart for good.
1. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (to represent the whole series)- J.K. Rowling
2. The Time Traveler’s Wife-Audrey Niffenegger
3. Souvenir- Therese Fowler
4. Me Before You- JoJo Moyes
5. The Guy Next Door- Meg Cabot
6. A Hopeless Romantic-Harriet Evans
7. 31 Dream Street- Lisa Jewell
8. Delirium- Lauren Oliver
9. Before I Die- Jenny Downham
10. Pillow Talk- Freya North